So there I was...in the desert.
If you don't know where, talk to Jelaine or "E", they'll fill you in. But after a day of in processing and getting settled in to a room (lodging is long trailers lined with small rooms, each room with two bunk beds and two small metal wardrobes), I asked "What do we do now?" And as the title eludes, this is the answer I got: "Sleep when you are tired, Eat when you are hungry, Fly when you're told to." Sounds good to me!
Actually that's not far from the truth. I wake up at midnight, (I work nights here), eat breakfast, go fly if I am scheduled to fly or study a little if I'm not. I work out, check email, take a shower, and then it is time for lunch. Then I have the rest of the day to read, go to the BX, see a movie (which I haven't done yet) or any number of other things...pretty much free time. At about noon I eat dinner. Then I get ready for bed, read some more and am asleep by 2pm. Not to bad, huh?
It's also very cool here...literally, even the desert cools down in the winter. That parts really nice. Well, I think that is enough info from me. I hope everyone is doing well. Jelaine is posting this blog for me since they won't let me access it here so if you want to comment, you should send me an email instead. armand.fondren@gimail.af.mil.
Blue Skies and God's Speed,
Kilroy was here!
2 comments:
I know A2 can't read this, but I'm posting a comment anyway because it always looks sad when someone has 0 comments on their blog.
Dude, so now that you're back, you have to post!
Post a Comment