Friday, February 23, 2007

Two in one week...what is going on?

So there I was...

Blogging for the second time in one week. I hope you guys aren't too overwhelmed. Make sure and read the last one if you haven't already. Things are still going well here. Today I was actually productive. I worked hard and put in a pretty long day. In the end it was a good day though. Not a whole lot to say other than that.

On another note though. I was trying to keep up on my current events and found an article I think you will all find quite interesting. Just take a few moments and check it out. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,253918,00.html

Anyway, hope you are all doing great. I hope to catch up on everyone elses blogs tomorrow.

Blue Skies and God's Speed,
Armand II

5 comments:

ArmandII said...

oh, come on...

Every day I faithfully check my blog in hopes that someone will have left comment on my post but noone has. :-( I am sure you all are busy though. Not like I can say anything. How often have I skipped commenting on yours...but this one is cool. You really should read the article.

Kilroy was here!

TreyJ said...

I read it, and I think I got the point. I just didn't want to comment publicly on it. :-)

ArmandII said...

got it...I was just being a jerk on your blog. Sorry bro.

I am ready to be home. Speaking of being home...when did you say you were going to take that road trip?

Kilroy was here!

TreyJ said...

Sometime in May - can't remember which weekend.

And it's OK to be a jerk on my blog - in fact, it's kinda fun.

Viki said...

I also didn't want to comment...

It's the weekend before Memorial Day weekend - I'll be in Cincinnati for Karen's baby shower.