Talk into another hairbrained scheme by one of The Boyz and loving it! That's right...this time it was "E". Although I think it all started with Scooter, but that's another story. Anyway, E started bowling in a PE class, and since he never blogs, you wouldn't know it but he now owns his own shoes, 3 balls rolley bag that holds 4 balls and two towels...oh and a wire brush for his shoes. He also bowled 3-over 200 games this week. His best has also out shot my fluke 248 from years ago. Anyway, I decided to take it up and now own my own shoes, bag and ball. I just got them this week actually and only bowled 2 games with my new ball but it is awesome. So, I figured I would share with you all my awesome ball and at the same time since three on the boys as well as Laura I believe already have thier own equipment, and I know the other two boys at least enjoy the sport I could unofficially name bowling the sport of The Boyz. I will wait until we have an opportunity for at least a majority vote on the subject before making it official.
Anyway, the real reason I blogged was to show off my bowling ball so here it is!
I plan to catch up with all your blogs this weekend so stand by to stand by.
Kilroy was here!
10 comments:
I concur, Bowling it is. Nice ball
Is that an ebonite Tornado? That was my first bowling ball too.But back in the dark ages they were all black.Lannie ready for an Oldgoats VS Billygoats tourney?
Can't believe my comment is 4 minutes after Scooters!
I am game. I stink, but I went bowling at work yesterday and bowled a 121 and a 101, so I ain't starting from scratch at least.
Billy Goats vs. Old Goats. That sounds very fun...
I'm in...but I'd have to get a leftie ball for a rightie. :-)
Trey, Armand told me about you and your left handed bowling for a right handed person 'cause you couldn't get the feet right. I think that's so funny. But, I bowl lefty when my right arm gets tired, and sometimes it's not too bad.
Well for Trey, I am convinced together E and I can teach you to do it the right way, even though I do love telling the stroy about you not being able to get get your feet right.
As for the ball I got to use it for the second time last night and bowled a 150 and a 153 so the scores are going up. That is exciting.
Kilroy was here!
I saw you posted the other day, which makes me glad because that means I don't have to de-list you. :-)
We had a bowling party for our work Christmas thing, and it was fun. My boss has this red bowling ball called "Flaming _________" (forgot the second word). We made fun of him relentlessly for it.
J you also bowl with your left hand because you sometimes bowl with both your hands...at the same time. :-)
Ab
True statement Andy. She's amazing! BTW, welcome back to the blog world. Where you been?
Kilroy was here!
Post a Comment