So there I was...half way across the world after a 16 and a half hour flight, checking my email and my blog when I noticed Trey was quite irate about my not posting. So here it is...for now at least. More to come very soon. I'll try to catch on months of your blogs too. So be patient and check all your old comment blocks cause I will try to post on them. God bless you guys! I'll talk to you soon!
Kilroy was here!
3 comments:
Not irate - just being a pest. :)
Nice to see you're alive, but sorry you're out of town. Try to have a good time!
I'm glad you posted something for the first time in months!!! Stay safe! ~Kate~
Thanks for noticing! If this internet connection here will move faster than the dial-up you had at your grandmother's Trey I will post more often. As of now it took five minutes to load this silly little comment window.
Kilroy was here!
Post a Comment