Saturday, February 09, 2008

Technical Difficulties

So there I was...trying to share some really great photos of my trip with my friends, from my awesome new camera when I realized my camera is too good for the computer I am on.

Turns out if you take pictures in RAW (I don't really know what that means but it is the best quality) you have to have an advanced photoshop type program just to view those photos much less edit them.

So anyway, I am trying to find a friend with a computer that I can view them on and then I will upload them.

The trip is going well. We are working a bunch, but I have a few days off this weekend and I am going to go spend the night with my friends here Ryan and Brandis. They have a new baby, Caleb, who shares my birthday and he is very cute. They are taking me to church with them tomorrow and tonight we are going to dinner at a restaurant called the Asian Gate. Sounds good to me.

Nothing to exciting lately, except that the two fish I caught at the fair (Goldfish) died over the last two days. Kinda sad, but reminded me that Goldfish suck. When I get home, I am taking the inspiration from my father and Trey and making one of my tanks livebearers and live plants. I can't wait...just gotta convince Jelaine now. :-)

Kilroy was here!

4 comments:

TreyJ said...

Yeah dude! Livebearers rock! Now if I could just start that again... :-)

Viki said...

Ah, you underestimate goldfish - ask T about Clarence.

TreyJ said...

Hey dood - I keep meaning to send you an email, but I don't have your AF address here at work. I'll shoot you something this weekend when I'm at home. Just didn't want you to think I'd forgotten about you!

ArmandII said...

you can use my home email address. I can read it here.