So there I was...computerless, homeless, and in Omaha. At least J is here with me! :-) But I have been trying desperately to catch up on everyone else's blogs since being unable to get to the internet since last Sunday. Now that I have, it has taken me an hour to get through everyone else's and J is getting bored. So this one has to be quick.
The big news is that we have see our beautiful new house and we are totally excited! We took pictures last night after sneaking in the basement window to look through it all again. We'll get those out to you guys soon!
Anyway, hope all of you are well. We'll be seeing T3 and hopefully V soon, as they may be coming this way to help me get our stuff settled in. Pray for J and I while we are apart. But while we are together I should stop wasting so much time on the computer and spend it with her!
Kilroy was here!
3 comments:
No, no! Don't go away! We need to hear from you! Please stay! Awww....
Hey kiddo!! Lots of love coming your way from your former home in tornado land. We had one by my apartment (like a mile away) the other day...I think I'm moving back to CO before I die!!! ;)
Now I'm bored again, waiting for you to come play racquetball with me. Hurry up! Gosh!
Post a Comment