Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Can you guess what my middle name is?

You guessed it: Procrastination...

So there I was...realizing it had been almost an entire month since I had blogged. I also realized that so much had happened since my last blog, that I didn't have anything to blog about.

I guess that isn't true. In reality there is so much, I am going to attempt to give you the Reader's digest version. So here goes:

At the beginning of the month I started real academic classes for my new airplane. That it the main reason blogging went by the wayside. On the 5th I had this great story to tell you all: It was about how I saw this high school girl drop a shoe out of her bag while walking home and so I went back in my car picked up the shoe off the side of the road and proceeded to follow her home...needless to say when I rolled down the window and asked her if she wanted any candy, she grabbed the shoe and ran! :-) No not really, but she was a bit freaked out...I don't even remember is said thanks...but on to the rest of the month.

Some time in between classes and simulators and studying like 6 hours a night I managed to water my lawn at least every other day. (Justin, I am starting to think you were right about the sprinkler system...especially since my cool tractor sprinkler has broken three times already and I am going back this week to replace again) I also try to cook dinner for myself most nights, so J doesn't get upset with me for not eating.

Lets see, I went to a minor league ball game either the first or second Friday. There were fireworks! I went to a men's breakfast at the church I am going to here. I finally got rid of all the empty boxes, now I just have to finish unpacking the others.

Two weekends ago, I went and saw my brother-in-law graduate from med school but you already know about that because you have read J's blog. Well, this last weekend was a 4 day weekend because of memorial day so I made a whirlwind road trip. (one almost worthy of a name Trey!) Oklahoma City Thursday night, Fort Worth Saturday morning, OKC Sunday evening, Omaha, Monday afternoon. Needless to say it was exhausting but awesome. I saw J and my family, including getting to see my sister the country singer do a gig. And of course I saw, E, but like mom said, he's pretty much a brother so he falls under family. If not family, he's definitely my middle finger.

Ok, so finally, I wanted to let the boyz know that I have decided I would get a tattoo if all of them got the same one. I was thinking the gone home symbol. Speaking of symbols I have a great idea for ours. I'll see if I can make up a picture and post it soon.

That's more than enough for now. I hope to catch up on all of your blogs soon.

Kilroy was here!

8 comments:

TreyJ said...

Thanks for catching us up!

I hate to be a stick in the mud, but I'm going to pass on the tattoo thing. It's not you, and it's not a fear of needles or anything like that. I just don't like them.

ArmandII said...

ok with me...just wanted everyone to know that you guys mean that much to me! :-)

Kilroy was here!

Anonymous said...

Armand with a tattoo...hmm...Good to see you blogging again. I'm studying for the 2nd biggest test of my life this summer, so I'm living under a rock too! I'll be spending my birthday in Starbucks with my Neuroscience book

mrscoutmaster said...

I am wanting to know why I wasn't told you would be in Fort Worth...I could have bought you and E ummm 100 tacos...lol By the way Donnie and I are planning a trip to Woodville.

TreyJ said...

Mmmm...100 tacos!

When is this woodville trip? The boys might have to crash the party!

H Noble said...

Justin will be getting a tattoo over my dead body, but he still loves you!
Holly

TreyJ said...

I'm glad I've got some support! :-D

Viki said...

I tried to post this yesterday, but the site was being stupid... I like tattoos - much to T3's dismay, I'm sure, is the fact that I have one. I certainly wouldn't be opposed to him getting one, but it's up to him.

As for the bond you guys have - I think the best testament to it was when you all drank from the dump jug the New Year's Eve we did the wine tasting!