So there I was...
Awwww, forget it...I'm not doing it tonight. Besides they keep getting gradually worse and worse. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that tomorrow is my first real flight in my new jet. We are going to do a bunch of Touch and Go's, climb out, do a Nav section (where we set the autopilot and the Navigator programs the plane to tell it where to go and then follows the terrain with the radar), an air refueling, and a few more Touch and Go's before the final landing. 5.5 hrs in all. Crazy huh? What's even crazier is that I might get a chance to do part of the air refueling. I mean all the way up to contact (that's where the refueler's boom is in contact with our receptacle.) Maybe...
I won't be getting home till like 1130 tomorrow so don't plan on an update till at least Thursday. But most of you won't read this till tomorrow evening anyway. Pray for me if you read this before 2100. That is when we land.
Blue Skies and God Speed
Kilroy was here!
3 comments:
This sounds crazy cool. I am in constant awe that you get to do things like this.
Thanks man. I thank God for the opportunities I continue to have. Say a prayer for me today.
Kilroy was here!
Looking forward to more flight stories.
Post a Comment