Friday, January 18, 2008

Settling in for a long one...

So there I was...

Posting my blog when I get an error telling me basically that my entire post had just been deleted. I haven't had that happen in a long time. So frustrating. Blah! What are you gonna do right?

We in case it happens again I will make this one a short one. I am settling in here. I just got my last suitcase off of airlift last night and there are some really nice rooms on base...but we aren't staying in them. Ours are nothing to complain about but the nice ones have kitchens. Instead I bought one of those microwave egg poachers so I could cook eggs in my room. Works ok, but I have to remember to get dish soap next time I go to the store.

There are a bunch of restaurants here and plenty of stuff within walking distance from the base too. I just have to remember to look right first when crossing the road.

I end here for now so I can go read up on your lives before my time runs out. Blue skies and God's speed.

Kilroy was here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, sweetheart. And I miss you! Take care of yourself.

Viki said...

Glad to see you're posting again, even if you're not doing it from home. We're all thinking of you, dude. :-)

We have an extra Boiley...the microwave egg boiler guy that matches our ever-growing egg guy collection. I was going to take it back to the store, but let me know if you'd like it and we'll send it to you!