Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Finally here...

So there I was...

49 1/2 hrs after it all began. Tired, but not near as tired as my darling wife, but ecstatic about the arrival of our baby boy. Here's the stats. Pictures and more to come, but I am going to get some lunch.

Time: 0133, 1 Sep 2008 (Labor Day)
Length: 21 1/2 inches long
Weight: a WHOPPING 9 lbs 11 oz.
Name: Armand "TREY" Gene Fondren III

Mom and baby are awesome. We are stil in the hospital but should go home tomorrow. Call us and say hey when you get the chance:

Kilroy was here!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congratulations and it's about time! :-) Blake and I will be praying for you guys. Enjoy the baby and get some rest. Oh...and I'm so pumped that Trey and I share a bday...I was hoping either you guys or Lulie would have yours on the first!

Love yall!

Blake and Candice

Toby E. said...

Where the world wide web won't lead you! Congrats to you both!! My mom has run into your's a few times so we have been waiting to get word on the arrival of little A. Glad mom and baby are doing well. Looking forward to some pics. Congrats again!
-Toby

ArmandII said...

Thanks guys. Is it Blake's bday then? We just missed my dad's bday by an hour and a half, but we were the first baby born on Labor Day! :-) Great to hear from you Toby! Are we going to see you at the reunion? Pictures will come tomorrow night. I have to work all day tomorrow, but I will get them up soon. Thanks again.

Kilroy was here!

H Noble said...

Congratulations to all! We are so excited for you guys and hope everyone is doing okay. Give Jelaine a big hug and tell her to call if you guys need anything (well, anything I can do from Texas anyway!) :)
Holly

Lori said...

Armand-Congratulations to you and your wife on the blessed arrival of your son. Enjoy this beginning time while you can because they really do grow fast. My son is now 7 weeks old today and he has changed so much in such a short amount of time. I'd love to share some advice with you on how we have survived the last 7 weeks if you are interested!
-Lori Rodriguez

Toby E. said...

No, think I'm going to end up passing on the reunion this time. That's kind of a big weekend for me being my last birthday ;) haha j/k but it will be a weekend where Haylee is in town, and time with the kids while they are young is just toO precious to pass up as you are now going to quickly be learning. IT FLIES!!

ArmandII said...

Good to hear from you Lori, I didn't even know you had a little one. That is AWESOME!!! We'll take all the advice we can get. Right now we are staying sane and getting a little rest thanks to the help of Jelaine's mother and sister. They are great! They leave on Sunday though and then we'll be flying solo. Pray for us please!

Armand II

Lori said...

If you send me a quick email, I'll send you back some of our survival tips. I don't want to overflow your comments or bore your other readers :)
lori.a.rodriguez@gmail.com
-Lori