Thursday, September 04, 2008

...and now the moment you've all been waiting for.



ARMAND GENE FONDREN III 
"TREY"

I'll spare you the rhetoric for a picture is worth a thousand words. 

Welcome to the planet
Ah swaddling...the one thing daddy does well


Trey and Jelaine...beyond words

Look at the size of those things

Getting ready to come home

Fist time in his bed...sweet dreams

Styling' and profilin' in his first cargo pants


More to come...standby for more adventures of Trey...

Kilroy was here!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! what a wonderful baby...very cute pinchable cheeks (watch out for the grandmas little guy)! Landry weighed in at 9.5 just today and Lulie's (born yesterday) is the same size. i'm so glad you posted...every time i'm up w/ landry i've been checking. :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again! He is so stinking cute. I especially love the pic of Trey and Jelaine. I can't wait to meet him!
Paige

mrscoutmaster said...

Great news and great pics. Good wishes for all.

H Noble said...

Congratulations! He is precious and I can't wait till we can meet him! Hope you are all doing well and settling in at home.
Holly

TreyJ said...

CONGRATS, Dood! I have to admit that reading "Trey and Jelaine" looked pretty funny to my eyes.

Those are awsesome pictures, and I'm very happy for you. Can't wait to come out and say "Hey" to Trey (And you and Jelaine).

Eva said...

Welcome to the world, little one! I am always in awe of God's miracles!

Viki said...

So, more pictures?