Two and a half years after my son's birth...on the road again, and bored to tears. I just saw some great photos of Jelaine, Trey and Penny playing with their friends at the Omaha Children's museum. They had a great time and Cassandra took some great photos! She posted them to her blogspot and it reminded me that I had one of those once upon a time and so I went to search it out. What do you know, it's still here! So with no one watching because they have all given up on me, I will begin again. I won't bother catching you up, but I will start from the present. You will soon learn about my faith, my family and the fun we have together and apart as we enjoy God's creation and the many blessings He graciously provides us in this present life. God bless you all!
Kilroy was here!
2 comments:
Believe it or not, you are still in my blog RSS reader! Welcome back!
Thanks bro! Took a good look at your blog! Looks so professional now! Mine has some work to do. Gonna change themes come day soon.
Post a Comment