So there I was...
A few days off from work to catch up on undone tasks at home. I have about a dozen pictures to hang, a yard to catch up on, house to help clean and I still haven't unpacked from my last trip. I hate having suitcases full of stuff on my bedroom floor, but it seems like more often than not, I'm either loading or unloading one these days.
Well, on another note, I start my masters next Monday. I am not really looking forward to a year and a half to two year commitment to reading every night and writing papers and commenting online, but it has to be done. So here we go. My first class is Foundations of Officership. Pretty cheesy I know. Its a free degree offered by the military though, and I need to check this box...and soon. Hopefully I'll learn something along the way.
Kilroy was here!
No comments:
Post a Comment