So there I was...
Looking at everyone elses blogs for like a week. I was commenting on all of them and enjoying the creativity of them all when I realized that I hadn't written my own in forever. Obviously you all know that I am not dead, but I just want to reasure you. I have decided that I have fallen victim to what Trey refers to as Bloggers Block.
So with nothing better to talk about I wanted to briefly mention my thoughts on new nicknames for the boyz. I began to think about it when My Love began referring to me as A2. So the others would be as follows: The original "E", of course, then S-man, TJ and JT. If you are confused by any of them, you may feel free to comment. But if we can't come up with better, we could begin using these abbreviations to protect the innocent. As if any one of us was... :-)
Anyway, as my wife said earlier oin her blog, I am going to go spend some time with her before we are off to bed. MMMM...Ice Cream!
Kilroy was here!
A2
Bong!
9 comments:
I am not JT and never want to be refered to JT again. Do you get the feeling I feel strongly about this? My dad actually threatened my grandmother to never see me again if she called me JT when I was younger. How about just J or other options yet to be determined?
I'd figured that JT was you Justin, but couldn't figure out where the T came from...
I'm not sure if I like TJ, either, but I can't really come up with anything better.
I told Armand that Trey's should be T3 or D3 and Justin should be J10, get it, Jus-10. I didn't like either one of you being TJ or JT, because I really am TJ. So now we have A2, T3, J10, "E", and S-man. You should tell Armand you like my suggestion better.
Isn't T3 kind of redundant? I mean, the only reason I'm called Trey is because of the 3, right? I think I like it though, despite the redundancy.
Someone in the Military or at least former military should LOVE redundancy. I am cool with J10, good suggestion.
J10? I don't get it. And Jelaine didn't screen that one through me first...but I guess if you like it then we'll go with it. Now we just have to get scott to respond.
Kilroy was here!
Well I like "E" what do you guys think?
Oh yeah I almost forgot....
YEAH BUDDY!!!!
Post a Comment